What can a small business consultant do for you?
Tina Brinkley Potts, a prominent small business consultant, coach and speaker. She has a 10 year history of guiding business owners and entrepreneurs on how to achieve greater potential, increased revenues and efficiency by using technology. Her clients include authors, former professional athletes, top-producing network marketing professionals, business associations and “mom and pop” organizations that have achieved 6 and 7 figure incomes.
Becoming the matriarch of her family and extended family when she was just 22, Tina was unable to complete her Bachelor’s degree due to her need to make money. She dropped out of college and took a job as a billing clerk for a local manufacturer. Within months, Tina became the Comptroller and held that position for almost 10 years until she positioned the business for acquisition by a publicly traded company.
Understanding that education is the key, Tina returned back to school in a program that would allow her to finish her Bachelors Degree and begin a dual Masters/Juris Doctorate of Law while still holding her full time position until her mother suffered a stroke. To continue her pursuit of education and sharpen her skills and knowledge, Tina continuously participates in personal development programs and small business specific trainings.
Small business consultant specializing in technology such as online marketing and social media
Tina has a no nonsense approach. There are many programs that promise to inspire people and produce change. However, many remain stuck in the same predicament. As a small business consultant, Tina teaches her clients how to get from point A to point B. She provides practical solutions, systems and techniques to help clients accomplish their goals. She has great success helping small businesses transition in this new economy.
Tina shares life changing ideas that help clients thrive if they have experienced a major life altering event like job loss, loss of a loved one or possession such as a house. She helps clients use adversity as a catalyst for change and success.
Some examples of completed Projects for 2011 and 2012 are:
- Helping a client recognize and prepare for a funding source loss which represented 75% of the client’s revenue. This client maintained revenue without any decrease from the previous year.
- Helping a small mom and pop business secure professional licensure that most businesses have less than a 25% success rate of attaining.
- Discovering a client had over 60k in non-billed revenue that went straight to the bottom line since the expenses for the time period was already paid. Client gained 60K increase in cash flow in less than 30 days.
- Increased client’s income from 350k to 500k in less than 4 months while client was out due to family emergency.
- Combined offline and online methods for a local baseball camp which tripled revenue tripled over the previous 2 years combined.
- Helping a small nonprofit secure all participants within 3 months that was budgeted for the entire year.
- Helping a church increase attendance by 40% in less than 60 days.
She is launching the 2012 Mom and Pop Business Success Oath (late May 2012) in which small business owners, especially those baby boomers, will commit to learning the tools and strategies necessary to thrive in the New Economy.
Tina will definitely take your business there? Where is your “there”? How soon do you want to reach it?